Lots Of Vape Return Policy
The Lots Of Vape Return Policy is crafted to provide the customer with a means of resolving product issues. We will do our utmost to resolve any issues you are having with your purchase. Please contact us and we will discuss further your options, resolution does not always result in replacement. All electronic cigarette components have a limited life span and will eventually need to be replaced.
Many products in our industry are NOT covered by warranty either by the manufacturer or by Lots Of Vape. These may include but are not limited to the following:
- E-Liquid – taste is subjective and subject to device for no reason will a refund or exchange be given on e-liquid. If you have received a bottle of juice in the wrong flavour, nicotine level, or VG/PG ratio, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item.
- Tanks and Pods – if it has been used i.e. liquid in it we can not accept the return of these products.
- Coils – all coils are manufactured and produced on mass. Atomizers and Cartomizers have a dead on arrival warranty, please let us know within 7 days of receipt if your item is damaged or faulty we will replace it or refund where possible.
- Drip Tips and Glass – Drip tips and glass will never be fully sealed; they will come in their own packing but not sealed as for this we can not accept returns and or refunds on these products.
- Rebuildable Products – i.e. wire, cotton and rebuildable tanks, unless manufacturer error.
RTA’s, RDTA’s and RBA’s are covered by manufacturers warranty. This is only to cover any errors that may have been made during manufacturing. Smashed glass, faulty coil etc are not covered.
Returns can be dropped off in store, however we ask that you have all applicable information to hand. I.e. order number, return slip etc.
Please contact Lots Of Vape within the following specified timeframes prior to returning any hardware product.
Due to the sensitive nature of the products used in our industry, Lots Of Vape will only accept hardware returns for the following reasons:
- Exchange……………………….within 60 days from date of purchase
- Wrong Item Received…..within 7 days of receiving product
- Warranty Returns………………varies by device according to the manufacturer. Please see package insert for details.
Be sure to include the original packing slip when you send it back to us. Please note that customer service may ask for pictures. video, or other documentation on the product before approving the return. Sending pictures or video that capture your issue.
Exchange – Unopened, unused items with all original seals will be eligible for an exchange or refund. Eligible products in unopened, unused condition may be returned at any time during the first 60 days. The items must be in new condition. Return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer. You are more than within your rights to change your mind, we can’t however exchange if the product has been opened.
Wrong Item Received – In the unlikely event that you should receive an item that is not what you ordered please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item. All wrong items must be returned unopened. If the item is opened, it will not be accepted for return.
Warranty Returns – A device that does not perform as designed and is covered under the manufacturer’s limited warranty period may qualify for a warranty return. We will thoroughly troubleshoot the device with you in order to confirm the issue through a series of questions and requests for photos/videos. This is not an interrogation but simply a means of determining the problem with your product so that we can expedite a solution for you. Sometimes it may just be a simple fix or in the unlikely event of this we will confirm the fault and a replacement item will be shipped to you. If no fault is found, the purchaser may be responsible for return postage.
Checklist for Returning Your Item
- Before you can return an item for any reason, you must first contact us.
- Items for return must be properly packaged to prevent damage while in transit. We recommend using padded envelopes and bubble wrap. Improperly packaged or damaged-in-transit returns may be subject to rejection.
- Please include the packing slip with your return to ensure the fastest processing once your package arrives. Please allow 2-5 business days after arrival at our facility for your return to be processed or longer if packing slip is not included.
- All original product parts, packing material, and instructions must be included with the product. Missing items may subject the return to rejection.
Lots Of Vape will only replace defective items with working items of the exact same model, of same or similar colour based on available stock. In the event that the item you are returning is out of stock and a suitable replacement is not available, a full refund for the amount of the item alone will be issued in the form of store credit. In the case that your hardware is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty policy and we believe it may be helpful, we may offer to troubleshoot your device in-house.
Packages/Items Damaged in Transit
Should your package be damaged by the shipping carrier in transit to you, do not open it. Instead, please reject the delivery immediately by telling the carrier in person or by returning it to the Post Office immediately, and thencontact us. This will clear you of any responsibility, however, this can only be done with unopened packages. If you have already opened it, please contact Lots Of Vape within 24 hours of receiving your package. Please include detailed pictures of the damage to the shipping materials and product packaging. At that time, we will then determine what action should be taken.