Model: INR 21700 – P42A
Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Maximum Discharge Rate: 30A
Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
Dimensions: 21.2mm x 70.1mm
Safety, Storage & Disposal:
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.